As a minimum each student will need:
1. Individual student devices, either laptops or desktop computers (laptops preferred);
2. Individual webcams and headsets with microphones for each student;
3. Internet access: ADSL is fine as output is in 360p (similar to watching YouTube videos);
4. Open access through firewalls and filters to online resources such as Google, YouTube, Twitter, TED talks, Prezi and Wallwisher.
5. Access to local school ICT support may also be required in initial setup phase. To arrange a technical test before classes start, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require more information you can download our 5-page PDF (940KB) ESV Technical Requirements
Having trouble connecting?
How to login to Cisco Webex
How to log into EMSCI